Giving Shape to Innovation
No room for error
One-stop service provider
For more information on our Houseware and Dinnerware products please visit: www.mistral-ultra.com
- Fast, accurate quotations on new and existing parts
- End-to-end customer support from initial concept to finished product
- Expert assistance in polymer selection and specific color matching
- Advanced Quality Planning
- Quality Assurance programs to meet each customer's requirements
- Mold Maintenance and Process Optimization
- On-site finished goods warehousing in a clean and secure facility
- Efficient logistic services
We have the ability to mold parts of diverse sizes and tolerances using Engineering Thermoplastics (ETP) and commodity resins. In our 100,000 sq. ft. facility we currently offer 23 injection molding machines ranging in size from 85 to 1000 tons and extensive process automation.
Hamelin Enterprises continuously invests in equipment, technology, and their team to ensure that our customers’ cost, quality and delivery needs are met.
We manufacture a wide array of products for the consumer, appliance and industrial sectors. We have expertise in Over Molding, Insert Molding and Plastic Decoration.
The opportunity for custom molders to provide assembly services to today's contract manufacturers is increasing. With our objective of being a true one-stop-service provider, we have established an assembly operation that differentiates us from most other custom molders. All workstations are specifically designed and optimized to meet each customer's requirements, irrespective of the volume or complexity of the final product.
Our Purchasing Department's expertise in worldwide procurement, guarantees our competitiveness in hardware components, packaging and raw materials.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO REDUCING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT AT ALL LEVELS OF BUSINESS.
- As a partner in the Canadian Plastics Industry Association’s Operation Clean Sweep Program we are dedicated to preventing the loss of resin pellets into the environment and committed to implementing the OCS program at our facility, striving towards zero pellet loss
- Heat captured from our molds is used to heat our plant
- We use a closed circuit water system to cool our molds which essentially eliminates any water from being wasted and protects the groundwater
- The highly energy efficient lighting in our plant is activated by motion sensors
- All of our Carton is made from 100% recycled fiber and is purchased locally
- Optimized case packs and pallet quantities ensure that our carton consumption and transport requirements are minimized
- Our company car is electric and we have a free public charging station right outside our front door!
Attracting exceptional people continues to be one of our goals. We welcome inquiries from individuals who are interested in joining our talented team of professionals. We provide a challenging, rewarding environment in which to begin or advance your career.
For further information please contact our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org